Can't open MSG files in Outlook? If yes, you should read this post to know the precise process to easily transfer an MSG file in Outlook using MSG to PST Converter.
Everyone is connected to technology these days. Most users, whether for business or personal reasons, use email for communication purposes. However, most professional users use the Outlook application and its services because it is a Microsoft product.
Outlook creates an MSG file with all the typical sender, recipient, date, and message body fields when a user saves a message. Although most programs accept the Microsoft Messaging Application Programming Interface.
1. Incorrect Outlook rules are also one of the reasons for the problem.
2. Sometimes antivirus programs have been blocking attachments.
3. Maybe there is a possibility that the MSG file is corrupted.
If you have a few MSG files needed to transfer in Outlook. Then, you can easily drag and drop the MSG file into Outlook by following the instructions we discuss below:
1. First, run Outlook and create a new folder.
2. Next, navigate to the MSG file and choose what you want to drag and drop.
3. After that, hover over the chosen MSG file and place it in the new folder in Outlook.
4. Now, the MSG file has been successfully transferred to Outlook.
1. It will require a lot of valuable time and energy.
2. Users must have deep technical information to perform this process.
3. The data can be exported, but some parts will be deleted.
4. This manual technique is only suitable for a few MSG files.
5. The installation of Outlook is necessary to carry out this process.
If you need to import MSG files in a batch in Outlook. Therefore, we suggest that MacUncle MSG Converter is the perfect solution and is specially created to convert individual or batch MSG files without worrying about data loss.
Step 1. Download MaUncle MSG Converter and then run it.
Step 2. Find the MSG file and insert it into the software panel.
Step 3. Tap the PST file in the export multiple option.
Step 4. Lastly, set the destination for output and then press save .
1. It kept the mailbox data structure the same as before the conversion. Furthermore, the PST File Converter offers complete protection to prevent changes during the process.
2. This wizard is very easy to perform by all types of users without having technical knowledge.
3. It can also convert MSG to PDF, TXT, PST, HTML, and many more export features.
4. It also offers a filter feature to convert selective files and is also useful to skip unwanted data.
5. There is no need to download additional applications to complete the process.
In this tutorial, we have shared several techniques to resolve Fix MSG Files Not Opening in Outlook. If you are unable to open an MSG file saved with Outlook, you can opt for any of them as per your needs. You can also opt for an alternative solution to complete the process in a simple way that saves time and effort.
21 Nov 2023